TA7003NT is a Stand Alone Networked Door Controller, Combining Card Reader with Keypad and all required Door Functions in to ONE simple to use unit.
TA7003NT, unlike other Stand Alone devices, has OLED Display that act as MENU when in configuration mode. Very easy to use and self-explanatory English Menu make the TA7003NT the best product for installations where no computer is available and field configuration required.
TA7003NT can also act as “IP-at-the-DOOR” unit, having all the functionalities of Networked Door Controller. Transition between Networked to Stand-Alone and back seamlessly without interruptions in case the network instability.
TA7003NT installed in any type of installation. It’s two 3A SPDT Relays can power either a MagLock or Strike in any Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure configuration. The second relay used as AUX relay and even as Timed-Alarm. The build-in REX (Exit Button) input can be connected for egress requirements or remote “buzz in” button / intercom. The Door Sense input add more functionality by reducing “tailgate” and locking the door immediately after it is open. two additional AUX Inputs can be programmed to add functionalities and conditions to the TA7003NT operation.
Door Bell button with N.O. contact used for intercom or doorbell.
External Reader connectivity enable more secured installation by installing the TA7003 in the secured area and connecting a standard Weigand Reader outside. It can also act as IN/OUT controller.
With TA7003NT on-device-menu configuration is simple, easy and very flexible. ALL done via the menu in very few steps. Adding Cards? just get in the menu (administrator PIN) and follow instructions . One card? multiple cards in a row? very easy. Card deletion done exactly the same way!!
TA7003NT has Time & Attendance features allowing “clock in” and “clock out” and Personal Messaging and Identification.
Support 4 standard operational modes:
- Card Only – only authorized cards open the door.
- PIN Only – only PIN (no cards) open the door – not recommend it since PINs are easily copied
- Card or PIN – either authorized card or PIN will open the door
- Card and PIN – need both authorized card and PIN to open (also called two-factor-id)
TA7003NT has a whopping memory that hold more than 30,000 card holders and keep the last 100,000 activities in its memory.
SPHINX 4, the same software used in all KEYKING products, used for control and communication, unless installed as Stand-Alone.
TA7003NT can be used as independent unit or combined with other units and with the Multidoor Controllers TC3, DPU1, DPU3 and all Biometric products.
- Power: 12Vdc 200mA
- Processor: 32BIT ARM®
- Display: 1″ x ½” OLED. Dual Color, Dual Function
- Blue – Time / Menu
- Orange – Name
- Keypad: Touch Keys, 16 Keys + DoorBell Key
- Outputs – 2 Relays, Form C, SPDT (N.O. & N.C.) 3A (30Vdc)
- 1 Door Relay (if only 1 door relay used, the second one become AUX)
- 1 AUX Programmable Relay.
- Inputs – 4 Dry Contact 2 Wires with Common Ground. N.O/N.C. Configurable
- 1 REX and 1 Doors Sense for each door
- 2 AUX Programmable Inputs
- External Reader Input: 4,5,6 Wire Weigand compatible with Internal Reader.
- Reader Power 12Vdc 100mA, Reader can also be self-powered.
- LED Control – when connected, will:
- Reader’s LED color indicating lock status.
- Reverse LED colors (Green=Open to Green=Ready)
- Reader’s LED color indicating Alarm
- BUZ Control – when connected, adding the following features:
- Single BEEP for Authorized – Triple Beep for Declined ID
- Alarm when door is held open too long (need Door Sensor)
- Alarm when door opened without permission (need Door Sensor)
- RS-485 up to 100 Controllers on ONE bus, up to 2000 ft. distance. And used to control External Reader OLED Display.
- TCP/IP 100MBPS Network
- Memory Capacity:
- 30,000 credentials including all rules and configurations (T&A with Names, 500)
- 100,000 events log, FIFO, never full, if reach 100,000 the next event will drop the first event without any interruption to operations.
- 10 Emergency Cards – stored in the Processor Memory – these cards will open the door even if database destroyed.
- Measurements: 4¾” x 3½” x ¾”
- Environment: -30°-150°F , 0-95%RH